Exclusive Webinar for NAM Reference Case Subscribers
Date: November 19, 2020
Time: 01:00 PM Eastern
Join Hitachi ABB Power Grids experts as they provide their overview of the Fall 2020 report that details
- Major market assumptions driving the long-term price forecasts
- Changes to regional power, fuels, renewables and environmental markets
- The impact of fall 2020 price projections for energy, capacity and regional RECs
- Load forecast, fuel prices and renewables pipeline updates driven by the economic downturn
- Transitions in electricity markets due to aggressive clean energy targets.
- Capacity prices
- PJM: Minimum Offer Price Rule (MOPR) which will increase the costs of RPS programs for states depending on trends in solar/wind/energy storage costs
- NYISO: Buyer-side mitigation (BSM) rule, which applies to new resources in mitigated capacity zones of New York City and zones G-J.
P: +1 678 830 1148
Hitachi ABB Power Grids